Next Sunday or the sunday after.......

Greetings,

The lovely Eva gave me a phone number yesterday for a guy working in the beautiful Liberty Hall offices on Eden Quay. I didn't think I'd be out next Sunday but looks like I will now. Anyway I forgot the phone number rushing into work today, but maybe by the end of the day if I get an idea of how many people would be interested in hitting the roof next sunday afternoon, I'll see if they'd be open to letting us out up there. What do you think? We've been getting bigger crowds the last couple of weeks, but if I have a number it might help with the pitch as Bill Cullen would say. Anyway if people leave a comment here, email me at futuretravis@gmail.com, or call me on my mobile at 0876803867 to let me know I'll ring up the offices tomorrow.

All the besht,
Tom