Sunday 7th June


Hey lads,
I don't think there's anything major on this weekend. The James Joyce walk is on Sunday but Ulysses bored the crap out of me when I tried to read it :) In the absence of any other ideas I propose that we meet at the gates of Stephen's Green and go from there. As always we'll be there at 1:00 (probably ten past for me ;) ) I'll be the odd looking chap with a beard waving about a sketchpad.

If the weather is bad we'll be at the entrance to the shopping centre. From here we'll likely head into the park or some people might want to stroll up Grafton street for inspiration. Sketch anyone who stands still for more than 10 seconds, loiterers have it coming! Anyway, yes, Stephen's Green it shall be, unless anyone has any more inspired suggestions?

Let's say Bewleys on Grafton Street afterward for coffee at 3:00 :) According to the rules of sketch club, if it's your first time, then you have to sketch.

Stephen